The Bughouse tournament on the last day of the WR Masters was a fun one for both fans and the players! One of the most hilarious game was between the teams of Anish Giri + Gukesh vs Wesley So + Pragg. It was filled with witty remarks by Anish, fiery moves by Pragg, freeflowing laughter by Wesley and the enjoyable presence of Gukesh! Check out the game to see who won!
Some rules that you should know about this format of Bughouse:
1. Players can discuss with their partners and also suggest moves.
2. Touch and move doesn’t exist and a move is completed only when clock is pressed.
3. You can place a piece with a check as well as on the 8th rank but you cannot place it as a checkmate.
4. You can promote a pawn to the final rank and take a piece from the neighbouring board!
Video: ChessBase India
#Chess #ChessBaseIndia #Bughouse #wrchessmasters
◾ChessBase India channel:
◾Support young talents via HelpChess Foundation:
◾Review us on Google:
◾ChessBase India Clips:
◾ChessBase India Hindi:
◾ChessBase India on amazon:
◾Contact us: [email protected]
they play Bughouse way too much like normal chess
Wesley & pragg are so close😇
Chess has become the best symbol of global friendship among youngsters. I am so gratified to see our young generation play such a prominent role in furthering this cause.
Pragg 1 year ago: 😐
Pragg now :😆🙃🤗😲🙋♂️🏋♂️
Levon yawning in thumbnail😂
This is nice ☺️☺️
Gukesh: Bishop is nice
Anish: Don't bother
Also Anish: I want a bishop
I love how Duda and Nodirbeck are enjoying the game…true joy blossoms where egos are dissolved.. 💥
Just a suggestion, act at my place we already done something like that but with :-
(1) just on 1 board
(2) still 2 vs 2
(3) 1 player of each team play for king side and the other play for queen side
(4) K-Side player play for the checkmate and Q-Side play for the pieces
(5) same rule that if 1 player capture a pieces, it will be given to the other player
(6) if the king side checkmated, the team win
4:23 good one Sagar
Here in the Philippines, we call bughouse, “tandem chess”